The Human Rights Campaign Foundation and a few of our generous sponsors are able to fund a limited number of Registration Scholarships for educators, youth-serving professionals and college students with financial need who otherwise would not be able to attend Time to THRIVE.
All Registration Scholarship awardees will be offered a $220 credit toward general conference registration of $269. This means that awardees would be asked to pay the remaining $49 balance and must be able to fund their own travel and accommodations. Conference registration includes conference meals and a wide variety of resources from workshop presenters and exhibitors.
Registration Scholarship applications are due no later than Friday, January 31, 2020. (There are a limited number of Registration Scholarships available so we encourage you to apply today.)
- Applicants should be employed as an educator, counselor or youth-serving professional or be a college student studying for a related field.
- If employed, applicants should have asked for financial support from their employer without success.
- Applicants must be able to fund the remaining balance of $49 within 48 hours of receiving the congratulatory Registration Scholarship email.
- Applicants must be able to fund their travel and accommodations if needed.
- Applicants must be able to attend the full conference, starting at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2020 and ending at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 16, 2020.
Fill out my online form.
Contact us with questions or to request additional information.