The Human Rights Campaign Foundation and a few generous sponsors have agreed to fund a limited number of Registration Scholarships for educators, youth-serving professionals and college students with financial need who otherwise would not be able to attend Time to THRIVE. Click here now to apply for a Registration Scholarship.
All Registration Scholarship awardees will be offered a $210 credit toward general conference registration of $269. This means that awardees would be asked to pay the remaining $49 balance and must be able fund their own travel and accommodations. Conference registration includes conference meals and tons of resources from workshop presenters and exhibitors. Although you don't have to be a member of the National Education Association to receive a registration scholarship, member are highly encouraged to apply.
Registration Scholarship applications are due no later than Tuesday, February 12, 2019. (There are a limited number of Registration Scholarships available so we encourage you to apply today.)
- Applicants should be employed as an educator, a youth-serving professional or be a college student studying for a related field.
- If employed, applicants should have asked for financial support from employer without success.
- Applicants must be able to fund the remaining balance of $49 within 48 hours of receiving the congratulatory Registration Scholarship email.
- Applicants must be able to fund their travel and accommodations, if needed.
- Applicants must be able to attend the full conference, starting at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 15, 2019 and ending at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 17, 2019.
Contact us with questions or to request additional information.